PDA is excited to offer our inventory of used Coemar MiniCYC MB moving head lighting fixtures for a very low price.
These fixtures are just the thing for a brilliant stage wash or lighting a cyclorama. We are selling all 8 fixtures in roadcase at only $1,200 each. These units are used but have extremely low hours of use and are in perfect shape. We will also offer discounts on installation and control options with purchase of all 8 or 4 units. Please make an appointment to come by and check them out. Please call Matthew Watts at 843-554-3466 for more information.
Coemar’s patented Twin Lamp Technology (TLT) is a unique system which uses a twin lamp and
optical system to dramatically increase luminous output whilst minimizing power consumption.
The luminous output developed far exceeds that of mono-lamp technology: the TLT system
does not sum the intensity of its lamps, but multiplies it.
One or two lamps – choose between power and energy savings
It is possible to control one lamp or the other independently although most users will opt for the full
power of twin lamps.The color and spread are the same using one lamp or two so the option is yours.
Maximum efficiency or maximum lamp life?
TLT allows the use of both MSR (maximum output) and MSD (long life) lamps at will, further
the flexibility and superiority of the system.
Framing output at will
The TLT optical system utilizes additional glass filters allowing maximum and precise control of
the beam providing the designer with the ability to accurately frame their subject.
• manufactured from aluminum and stainless steel sheet, black paint
• high resistance matt black polyester paint
• self-extinguish, fire-retardant and weather protection class V0 ABS material cover, with
20% glass fiber
• 2 GY 9,5 high voltage ceramic lamp bases,
• Base and yoke locks for ease of transportation
• IP20 protection rating,
• meets standards
• 2 Philips MSD 250W/2 – base GY 9,5 – power: 250W
luminous flux: 18.000 lumen – color temperature: 8500 K
indicative lamp life: 2000 hours – coemar code: 105214/1
• silent forced ventilation
• directly adjusted by the ambience temperature and lamp status
• patented dual lamp system
• 2 “cold type” heat dissipating glass reflectors with quartzed dichroic (infrared) finish
• lamps adjustment in the optical system
• very high luminous intensity with maximum use of the light obtained from the 2 parabolic
reflectors with axial mounted MSD 250W lamps
from 9° to 74°
(see lighting diagram)
• built-in mechanical electronically controlled dimmer, for complete adjustment of light
output from 0 to 100%
• synchronized or random strobe effect
• zap strobe effect full electronic (EB version)
• infinite color output via CMY color mixing system
• consistent color reproduction due to unique dichroic filter design and by virtue of
simultaneous movement of the filters
• articulated movement of the projector body: pan 540°, tilt 270°
• 16 bit light beam positioning
Beam shaping devices
• 4 different interchangeable diffusion filters give different beam angles:
2 types of symmetrical, horizontal and vertical; see light diagram
• 4 leaf-barndoor to shape the beam at desired size (optional)
• 4 character multi-function display: dmx address, lamp life, test, signal presence, correct
functioning, forced lamp on, activation and adjustment
• possibility to supply the display and to vary settings (dmx address, ID n° etc.) without
• software can be upgraded (rj45 connection)
• control by DMX 512 standard signal
• XLR 3/XLR 5 pin male female sockets for dmx 512 signal connection
Compatible with DR 1
• miniCyc communicates with DR1 via standard dmx 512 connection which
allows to exchange information and to replicate data usually modifiable only
by user interface
Lamp power requirements
• MB version: 2 internal electromagnetic ballast and 2 ignitors
• MB version: 208/230/240V 50/60 Hz – 3,5 @ 230V
• 36,5 Kg – (80,45 Lbs) (MB version)